05 Apr 2021
Do you know why 65% of people choose not to wear weightlifting gloves? People believe that they hinder the development of a strong handgrip.
Handgrip is one of the most crucial ingredients when using weight lifting to improve overall body strength. The techniques necessary to perform many weightlifting movements rely on a steady hold. Good grip allows you to more effectively direct attention to targeted areas. Great athletes like Bruce Lee and Arnold Scharwzenegger got to be the best in their sports by developing the strength of their grip.
Different training methods and techniques require different types of gloves. The pair suitable for one person may not be the best ones for you. The purpose of your guide is to explain why Raww Barehand gloves are the best weightlifting gloves available.
1. Material Thickness– The thickness of the material of your weightlifting gloves can drastically affect the comfort you experience while lifting. The thickness of the ideal pair of gloves should never be more than 1/10 of an inch thick. Anything thicker than this will make it more difficult to grip around the bar making heavy lifting more challenging than it needs to be. This is especially true of males or females with small hands, or circumference of 6.5 to 7.5 inches. The Barehand Glove is as thin as possible while still providing ample protection from calluses and blisters.
how to deal with calluses to continue to get the most of your weightlifting routine. There are a number of reasons why people dislike calluses on their hands for both aesthetic and comfort purposes. Calluses can also cause pain or discomfort during lifting, potentially affecting the ability to maintain proper technique. Some people may not even realize the degree to which calluses can affect your ability to properly grip and lift weights. Hand pain and calluses can even cause you to have to drop a weight or let go of a bar.
Deal with Hand Calluses. The first and most simple solution is to purchase a basic, generic pair of weightlifting gloves. While they will not provide the same benefits of Barehand Gloves, they are better than nothing. Traditional weightlifting gloves are easily accessible and are, most likely, sold at the gym in which you are a member.
2. Flexibility– If you do a lot of complex movements where you let you go of the weight like Kettlebell training or Crossfit. Its really important to have flexibility so your hands can move quickly to control the weight.
3. Grip of the inner and outer layers– In general, leather is not a highly breathable material. Many manufacturers address this issue by adding a more comfortable inner layer that is designed to pull sweat from your palms. Often, this method backfires by resulting in a material that can feel slippery, directing your attention away from your technique and towards how your hands are feeling.
4. Breathability– Weightlifting is an activity that gets your blood pumping and increases your body temperature. Sweaty palms are an unfortunate result of weightlifting and without well-ventilated gloves your workout may suffer. Look for options made of materials such as polyester and nylon with meshing integrated with certain areas.
5. Comfort– Comfort is one of the most important qualities to look for when you are considering the purchase of a pair of weightlifting gloves. If they do not feel good to your hands, they are not serving their purpose. Cheaply made gloves likely utilize harsh materials that could make for an uncomfortable grip. Find a pair of gloves that are so comfortable that they feel like an extension of your own hands. The Barehand Glove is designed to let you feel and utilize all of the muscles in your hands and forearms while still benefiting the protection offered by the gloves.
This post serves as a guide to help you find the perfect weightlifting gloves. These five components are some of the most important of which to consider. In addition, steer clear of weightlifting gloves with an added wrist protector. Unless you have an injury, this will only result in a weak link in your body and could affect your lifting ability. Raww’s Barehand gloves rank highly in each of these categories making them a product on which you should not miss out.